1) A mother's love is the most important ingredient in the growth of a child.
2) Teach your children the meaning of these 3 words: sharing, caring, and cooperation.
3) Praise in public, and correct in private.
4) A child can never have too many hugs and kisses.
5) Positive reinforcement is the best way to earn your child's respect.
6) Negative behaviour is usually a result of negative attention.
7) No matter the age, children are never too old for a cuddle.
8) Support your child no matter their interests.
9) A mother's heart is always capable of loving more children.
10) Lead by example, because your children are always watching and learning from what you say and do.
|3 Generations - the one who made me a mom, and the one who taught me how to be a mom|
I have been raised by the most loving, caring mother in the world, and for that I'm am truly thankful. And to all the ladies I know who have the hardest, most important, and most rewarding job in the world, I wish you a special day today, and hope that you take the time to celebrate the fabulous person that is YOU! Happy Mother's Day!